What to call my final task ?

 



I believe my next step in this project is to decide on a name. I want the name to be original, and related to the story, so the name kind of describes what the whole project is about. But the name also needs to suggest that it's a thriller.

I think my favorite name for this project is "The Wrong Path". It suggests mystery but it doesn't completely throw the movie away, it just hints that something goes wrong. I will discuss my name idea with my group and see what feedback they give but I believe it's a good name for our project.

My group also thought of some names such as "found" or "stranger". I like the name stranger but I'm not the biggest fan of the name found. I just think it's too bland and doesn't attract an audience to come and watch the movie. But I will discuss all the names in my group to see which is most appropriate.



Comments

Popular Posts