Production update

 


Firstly, over the last week or so, my production has had to take a break due to my Year 12 school exams. However, I have been continuing on planning my final two-minute opening between revision for my media test and other subjects.

I have been continuously looking over my first draft and have constructed a list of improvements that need to be made. One is the institutional logo at the start. I have discussed with my group which type of company would distribute our film and we have concluded that our film has the eligibility of being produced by a niche independent film company. So therefore I will now research niche institutional companies and see if I can find one which will fit our film opening. 

In regards to the time period, I am confident we will be able to finish this before the end of term, my partner has been able to get some extra footage so I will re-edit, but he still needs to get some more footage. After exam week I should be able to complete a second draft and possibly a third.

Comments

Popular Posts