An idea for my final task

 In our lesson I was discussing with my group the possibilities of some ideas for our final project. Our preliminary task was only 30 seconds long but this needs to be 2 minutes so we need to figure out what we want to do quickly. I want to try and film as quickly as possible to improve from last time; this is so we have lots of time to reflect and edit. 

One idea we thought of included two people, who were walking together and they passed a suspicious individual. Later on the walk they encounter a body hidden in the bushes. However one problem we have encountered is making sure it's a thriller, not horror as it is really hard to highlight the barrier between both of them sometimes.

My group and I live quite far away from each other so we split up the roles e.g. editing, filming and acting. Because we live far away I have decided to scope out some possible sports which indicate the setting that I would like.



As you can see I want to go for a kind of rural atmosphere, I think it makes it more mysterious. We could also maybe film in the evening at sunset, I think it makes it more mysterious. I like the first shot because, to me it looks quite rustic and quiet which produces a good setting for this type of film. Same with the second shot but all these locations are quite close to each other (within a 2 minute walk) so it would be relatively ease to swap between them.


Comments

Popular Posts