Preliminary task reflection

I think my team and I did well to produce our preliminary task, we worked well together and split up the work well. We spent lot of time editing but it was hard to find a time to edit together because of our timetables, and the library is the only place which has premiere pro. But still we overcame this issue and found time to all work on the project. I think one problem we had was with the props/mise-en-scene. We found it hard to make our set look like an apartment block but it more looked like a hospital or asylum. Next time we need to look at more filming locations, or come up with an idea which fits in with our set. We also need to be a bit more time efficient; although we got our project in on time, we could've done with more time to really check over it and just make it look like a finished project. I will be sure to do this next time in our main task. I think we worked well with shots and made the most of what we had, I think we were also imaginative and creative with our shots.

Comments

Popular Posts